We have an exciting opportunity for a relocation services professional to join a fantastic, multinational relocation services provider as a Destination Services Consultant in Munich.
As Destination Services Consultant you will manage and coordinate the full relocation services, including but not limited to: home search, school search, settling- in information and language & cross-cultural training.
- As Destination Services Consultant you will be the single point of contact for the assignees regarding relocation services, managing the assignees expectations and answering any relocation queries. You will co-ordinate the relocation process including:
- Home search and school search considering the assignee’s set of criteria.
- Complete briefing regarding the property visits and client profile.
- Provision of full market orientation and settling-in information to the assignees during a de-briefing session.
- Ensure that the assignees are made fully aware of the tenant’s responsibilities.
- Coordination and follow-up of all post house-hunting aspects, such as work permits, insurance briefings, overview of daily living in country of destination, temporary accommodation, removal coordination, helpline.
- Deliver the International Relocation products and services to the employee.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of other services, i.e., language, and cross-cultural training.
- To counsel the employee on their International compensation benefits.
- Can demonstrate a background within relocation services or a similar industry
- Experience in a highly pressurised customer service environment required, preferably within an international setting
- Must be fluent in German and English, any other language is a bonus
- Computer Literacy MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 08 Apr 2019