Our client, a Fine Art Shipping company are seeking to hire a Fine Art Driver to join their team in London.
The main responsibilities include:
- Carry out the transportation of fine art, antiques and interior design furniture.
- Load and secure all items for safe transport.
- Complete in-depth inventories of items.
- Maintain an extremely high standard of customer service at all times, speaking with clients when required.
- Ensure compliance is upheld with DFT vehicle standards.
- Ensure vehicles are checked internally and externally.
- Assist with general warehouse duties when required.
Key skills required:
- HGV Class 2 licence required.
- Current CPC qualification and Digital Tacho card is required.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Good customer facing skills are beneficial.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Middlesex, England
Posted: 05 Feb 2019