A Global Logistics, Freight Forwarding & Supply Chain Specialist with offices across the USA is seeking a Sales Executive in New Jersey, NY.
The successful candidate will be tasked with identifying and developing new business opportunities which will generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the company’s product range.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Pro-actively generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against mutually agreed sales targets.
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other business units globally to identify all sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity as specified by Company sales reporting requirements.
- Maintain awareness of company products as well as internal and external market/trade information that is essential to support business objectives.
- Builds internal and external relationships
- Design and conduct presentations for existing and potential customers.
- Periodically review A/R lists to ensure accounts are current.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, including entertainment within company standards and guidelines when necessary.
- Effectively communicate all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and customer requirements for new accounts to local operational staff and global network.
- Attend periodic sales meetings as outlined by management.
- Computer Proficiency—MS Office products or similar. Word/Excel/PPT
- Experience in the UK, Europe and Australia markets
- Freight Forwarding experience
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Team player qualities
Our client will also consider more Junior Sales professionals, salary will be dependent on experience.
Share this vacancy
Location: United States
Posted: 30 Jun 2020