Our client, a prestigious auction house looking for a Senior Specialist in Wine to join their team on the West Coast.
The main responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage the team to improve their efficiency within the workplace.
- Support the creation and distribution of catalogues on a timely basis whilst adhering to deadlines.
- Organise the advertising schedules throughout the year and manage department budgets.
- Liaise with wine collectors and individuals on collections within the department.
- Carry out new business development to maintain pre-existing and form new relationships with industry professionals.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times and ensure that these are met by all staff members.
- Value wine collections and ensure a sound knowledge of the current market at all times.
- Attend company networking events and client visits when required.
The key skills include:
- Previous experience within a similar role in an Auction House is preferred.
- Pre-existing clients and knowledge of the wine industry is required.
- Willing to travel and attend business trips when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to time manage, work to deadlines and have a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 17 Dec 2018