A world-leading international bank is looking for a passionate Reward Analyst to join their ever-growing team in London.
The role will be part of the Deferred Compensation team and will be supporting the Deferred Reward Managers in managing the efficient operation off all employee and discretionary plans.
The successful candidate will be supporting the management of discretionary share and deferred cash plan awards, but will also work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders so that the share plans meet the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to the Deferred Reward Managers to guarantee that all employee and discretionary plans are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Offer support to the management of the discretionary share, deferred cash plan awards, and payroll processes
- Liaise with your colleagues, internal departments and external professional bodies to ensure all employee share plans are in line with local tax, legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the efficient operation of all employee and discretionary plans including deferred bonuses, LTIP plans and Sharesave
- Participate in the operation of buy-outs, quarterly award processes, annual pay review award process
- Formulate all necessary reports and research analysis to advise and assist in the global management of plans and identify areas of improvement across all plans
- Provide assistance with the improvement of documentation, communication, share plan administration systems and all process relating to the plans
- Prepare all deferred cash payments instructions into international payroll systems
- Nurture strong relationships with the reward department, other internal departments, and external professional bodies to prove an exceptional level of customer service
- Create reports, research analysis and commination insight for employees to augment their knowledge of their share plans and the process
- Experience in the Reward/HR sector is essential, preferred experience of working with employee share plans
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer competencies; particularly Microsoft Excel software - intermediate/ advanced Excel skills ideal
- A broad knowledge of employee taxation and legal issues with relevant qualifications would be preferable
- Strong analytical, organisational and prioritisation skills essential
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the relevant criteria, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
Posted: 19 Oct 2018