Our client is looking to hire a Tenancy Management Specialist to be based in their Singapore office.
The Tenancy Management Specialist is responsible for delivering successful tenancy management services.
- Liaise directly with the landlords, contractors and Relocation Consultants to deliver seamless Tenancy Management services.
- Be accountable for the transferee's Tenancy Management Program.
- Act as a liaison for all reinstatement and repair works.
- Act as a liaison with assignees when there is a problem with the property.
- Liaise with Real Estate Salesperson to provide notice to landlords at the end of the lease or at the break lease period as necessary.
- Conduct pre move-in inspections and property check-out
- Liaise with Real Estate Salesperson to re-negotiate rents and fees for lease renewals as appropriate.
- Liaise with Real Estate Salesperson to facilitate security deposit refunds and/or reimbursements at the end of each lease.
- Conduct the handing back of individual properties to landlords or their representatives at the end of a lease.
- Act as a liaison with solicitors, internal Legal & Compliance, HR and staff to make sure that Tenancy Agreements, notices of termination etc are duly completed.
- Prepare and manage any indemnity letters to be signed by assignees with respect to their corporate lease.
- Act as general troubleshooter concerning properties and relationship between tenant, occupant and landlord.
- Coordinate the connection of utility set ups including; gas, water, electricity, broadband, TV and telephone.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of all leases.
- Produce monthly reports of all payments due in accordance with leases, including rents, fees, and security deposits.
- Accurate tracking and record-keeping of all security deposits and property-related payments, including security deposit reimbursements.
- Minimum 2 years' related business experience in tenancy management, customer service, relocation, real estate or international industry.
- Diploma in Real Estate Services or Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Real Estate Salesperson (RES) license will be an advantage.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + benefits
Posted: 23 Jan 2019