We are currently partnering with one of the world's largest financial services businesses in their search or a Reward Manager to support the Deferred Reward team in their London based office.
The role will be responsible for the global design and operation of the company's share plans and deferred compensation schemes.
The Reward Manager will be driving improvements to the company's executive deferral plans and employee share plans. The successful candidate will be expected to design and execute key improvements for the business and ensure the company is seen internally and externally as a leader in share plans.
- Drive improvements to the company's executive deferral plans and employee share plans
- Oversee the operational delivery of key events and compliance activities
- Design and execute key improvements for the business
- Reassess the operational risks associated with the role by taking account of the changing conditions and legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure adherence to all relevant procedures and keeping appropriate records
- Implement a compliance policy and foster a compliance culture whilst optimising relations with regulators
Experience and qualifications:
- A number of years' experience in working within a share plans environment for a large company or a professional services firm is essential
- Tax knowledge of share plans (UK tax and other countries) is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, you will be educated to a degree level or have equivalent experience
- Leadership and team management capabilities are ideal
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
Posted: 08 Jan 2019