We are currently working with one of the largest marketing and communications providers in their search for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team in Chicago, IL.
The role will help lead the global internal audit function including managing the annual risk assessment and audit planning process.
The successful candidate can look forward to working for a forward-thinking business offering end-to-end solutions and a collaborative approach.
- Assist with annual risk assessment and audit planning process
- Lead audit engagements including audit meetings with management or preparation of audit reports.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of the internal controls
- Analyze and interpret accounting records to detect deficient controls and management policies
- Collaborate with the internal audit management team on the internal audit process design
Experience and qualifications:
- Audit experience in public accounting or internal audit is essential
- Ability to lead a team of auditors through audit engagements worldwide
- Evaluate business processes end-to-end for existence of internal controls and provide recommendations
- Bachelors' degree in Finance or Accounting is ideal
- Number of years' experience as an auditor (5+ years)
- CPA qualification is preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Salary: $90k - 120k per year
Posted: 26 Oct 2018