A Shipping and Logistics company are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in East London.
You will be responsible for managing key customers and the companies global accounts.
- Responsible for the budget and to drive the business development to increase sales
- Provide excellent performance across all services delivered to key clients
- Drive and manage project development
- Produce monthly reviews of financial results
- Develop, monitor and identify areas of improvement for the customer key process indicators as well as reporting
- Support the global Logistics Procedures
- Meet/Exceed customer service expectations
- Implement immediate action to enhance or improve contribution margin for new or existing business
- Manage global supply chain solution for our key customer.
- Achieving customers' expectations
- Responsible for meeting the profitability / budget and growth of Key Account's.
- Develop new sales opportunities
- Manage pricing and contract negotiations
- Education Bachelor's Degree / Master of Business Administration preferred in Logistics
- Retail vertical knowledge
- Management and Financial skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Key Account Management experience in Logistics, Transportation and International Business.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 10 Jan 2019