Alchemy are currently partnering with a leading global professional services company, who are looking to hire an experienced Reward Consultant to join their team based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Reward Consultant to get involved in managing and contributing to the company's reward design and strategy projects, as well as gather data, analyse results and develop recommendations to support the business' clients reward strategy requirements.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gather and analyse data, and use findings to contribute towards offering recommendations to clients to support their reward designs and/or strategy requirements.
- Use the company's current client database to develop new business opportunities for reward design/strategy or data projects.
- Remain abreast of changes within reward practice and legislation in the market and use this knowledge to introduce, enhance or standardise company services and products.
- Encourage colleagues to create, exploit and build connections within the reward consulting business, and how this can be leveraged to other areas of the business.
- Manage daily running of operations and project tasks, providing supervision and guidance junior members of the project, including junior Reward Consultants and data analysts.
- Manage client relationships, liaising with local/regional/global colleagues to do so.
- Working in accordance with company guidelines and risk management policies.
- Good knowledge of company and market data trends, and the ability to interpret this data to recognise the implications for client reward and compensation programmes and HR strategies.
- Understand the complexities of data gathering, best practices and data nuances.
- Experience in benefits, compensation, or consultancy and client relationship management experience are essential for this role.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Excellent MS Excel skills are required (Advanced formulas, Vlookups, Pivot tables)
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
Posted: 06 Nov 2018