An Immigration Consultant is required to join our client in Paris, France.
This position will have a core focus on inbound immigration services however will also have some outbound immigration case responsibility.
You will directly interact with HR clients as well as assignees.
Key Immigration Responsibilities:
- In charge of client accounts liaising with them regarding Immigration queries
- Provides advice on the adequate immigration processes
- Manages the international assignments from initiation to invoicing with respect to the KPIs and ongoing commercial agreements applicable to each client
- Participation is required for legal watch, newsletter drafting, quality internal procedures as part of the organisation's continuous improvement policy to reach full client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Immigration and/or Global Mobility
- Ideally, Global Mobility and Immigration law degree, with relevant experience in consultancy and client service.
- Expertise in French immigration law, work and residence permits, visas, change of status procedures.
- Fluent French and English required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Detail oriented, organized and results driven
- Good teaching skills and excellent team spirit.
Please apply today !
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Salary: Excellent salary depending on experience
Posted: 19 Mar 2019