We are currently working with a prestigious International Gallery in New York who are looking for an Associate Director to join their team. This position would be suited to someone who has previous experience within a Gallery environment.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients, including collectors, auction houses and artists.
- Using your existing client base to develop business for the Gallery, ensuring that clients are aware of all upcoming exhibitions and events.
- Assisting with the Gallery sales and manage all the relevant documentation associated, such as invoices.
- Overseeing the management of Gallery marketing and communications, including attending industry related events to keep up to date with the current market.
- Assisting with Gallery events such as exhibitions and promote events within clientele base.
- Seeking new artists and artwork to promote to increase sales within the Gallery.
- Experience within a similar position in a Gallery is essential.
- Good knowledge of current art market and willingness to develop understanding.
- Fantastic communication skills, with strong clientele base.
- Strong business development skills.
Get in contact today to further your career within a highly prestigious organisation.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 21 Nov 2018