Our client a global Fine Art Shipping company is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Florida.
This position would be suitable for someone who has excellent knowledge of transport and shipping procedures and has experience developing relationships with clients.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, liaising with clients on a regular basis.
- Managing client projects and providing advice regarding shipments, including colleagues and stakeholders in the process.
- Providing advice regarding shipping processes and documentation to ensure that clients ae kept up to date with the full process.
- Acting as the main point of contact for client inquiries and requests.
- Managing the full shipping process including imports, exports and customs procedures for clients.
- Creating and tracking all payment processes and invoices.
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management experience.
- Experience in a similar position, or client facing Shipping Coordinator role.
- Excellent communication skills and a drive to succeed.
Apply today if you are looking to expand your experience!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Florida, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 14 Nov 2018