A Relocation Services Account Manager is required to join our client in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This position will join the Relocation and Destination Services team and will support a specific portfolio of client accounts.
You will support the corporate account by preparing appointments and program itinerates for your assignees and clients.
- Work closely with external and internal clients in order to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Produce reports on different aspects of Relocation and Destination Services as well as KPI reports
- Ensure that all operating guidelines, procedures and Corporate Account specifics are followed and met
- Liaise with Relocation Field Consultants to ensure that new arrivals and inbound visitors are welcomed, and all aspects of destination services are managed
- Update and meet with your Relocation division Team Lead to ensure that they are kept up-to-date on all account developments
- Take on any extra duties as seen fit by your Relocation division Team Lead
- Ensure that contracts and assignees folders are complete and filed correctly
- You may be required to manage direct reports to make sure that they are working efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Ideally 3 years + experience in the Relocation and Destination Services sector
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Relocation market sector
- Awareness of the sensitivity client services and acting in a professional manner at all times
- Proven ability to build and establish relationships
- Strong relationship management experience skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong attention to detail
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary: Market related
Posted: 20 Nov 2018