Our client, a provider of domestic and international relocation, are looking to hire an experienced Domestic Homesale Relocation Consultant to be based in their office near Alpharetta, GA.
This position is available due to growth and will support the company's expansion, whilst working in an exciting team environment.
- Serves as the single point of contact for the transferee and takes ownership of all aspects in the relocation process including; homesale (BVO/GBO)
- Counsels the transferee on their relocation policy benefits, including expenses and the implication of taxes on payments
- Coordinates the service delivery of all services related to the move
- Anticipates needs, provides guidance, manages service providers, and follows up with transferees on a regular basis to resolve issues before they become problems
- Responsible for multiple homesale programs including; Guaranteed Buy-Out (GBO), Buyer Value Option (BVO), and Marketing Assistance programs
- Prepares estimated budgets on each relocating employee if requested
- Act as a liaison between the transferee, supplier partners, and client contacts
- Minimum 3 years' relocation related and/or real estate experience
- US Homesale programme (BVO/GBO) experience is essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and juggling many different projects and requests daily
- Ability to consistently maintain company required service goals
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- CRP designation from the Employee Relocation Council preferred
- Experience with the U.S appraisal and inspection process
Relocators from states across the USA will be considered.
Some relocation support will be provided.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Georgia, United States
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + excellent benefits package
Posted: 08 Mar 2019