German Speaking Data Analyst
Alchemy are currently partnering with a fantastic leading global professional services company who are looking for a German speaking data analyst to join their team in London. This role involves working within divisions of the financial services industry including banking and Capital Markets.
The successful candidate will be working in collaboration with senior consultants within the team in order to advance and carry out projects within consulting and yearly compensation studies; this will specifically focus on the German market.
- Collecting and inputting data as well as managing systems data.
- Data analysis and market research competitor analysis.
- Project assisting activities that lead to the development and application of client reward strategies linking to business strategy.
- Supporting technical and statistical compensation studies.
- Elucidating and executing compensation studies.
- Managing both projects and processes within the role.
- Fluency in German is essential.
- Experience working within financial services desirable.
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) within a numerate discipline.
- Previous involvement with data analysis and modelling techniques.
- Advanced level in Excel.
- Enthusiasm for the prospect of progression to a client - facing position after a suitable period of time.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 22 Nov 2018