Client Services Account/Software Implementation Manager
Purpose of the Position : To manage clients ensuring a high degree of client satisfaction and according to Company guidelines.
To manage the implementation projects to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction in a timely and efficient manner. To deliver effective training outcomes to new and existing customers as part of the implementation of the product.
- Respond to client requests regarding products by demonstrating the products and providing pricing and quote information as required
- Ensure correct billing and quoting of client support requests
- Closely monitor success metrics and conduct regular reviews with customers to discuss opportunities for improvement
- Escalate critical customer issues; provide summary of the overall 'health' of the account and use of our services
- Serve as an advocate for your customers in driving the improvement and evolution of our products and services
- Establish and build strong customer relationships over time that allow for continuity, and ongoing representation
- Train customers on the use of products
- Analyze company requirements and develop project plans to implement our applications
- Manage the plans from beginning to end and exceed the customers' expectations.
- Be hands on in system setup, configuration and training both remotely and onsite
- Help drive client adoption of the software by assisting clients in after sales support and training
- User training
- Ensure correct billing and quoting of additional and out of scope implementation services
- Technical support via Phone, Email & Remote Desktop tools
- Project management involving liaising with customers, developers and key stakeholders.
- Tracking of time to ensure correct billing of customers.
- Diploma and up to 2 years work experience in a relevant technical client services/relationship role
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience providing pre-sales assistance
- Sufficient business acumen and exceptional customer service approach
- Must be able to present technical concepts to non-technical users
- Proven ability to work independently, without administrative support
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed client expectations and ability to work extended hours when required
- Ability to problem solve and communicate with clients to achieve positive outcomes
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Good general IT skills
- Good understanding of the moving and storage industry
- Knowledge of financial systems would be a positive.
- Any second language is an asset.
Share this vacancy
Sector: IT and Internet
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 21 Jan 2019