Our client, a leading name in the UK moving and storage industry, is looking for an experienced Fleet Administrator to join their team based in Leeds. The main responsibility for this role is to ensure all fleet management jobs are completed accurately, in accordance with current legislation and in line with company guidelines.
- Management of the company fleet compliance planner, ensuring all MOT's, tax, and services are up to date for all fleet vehicles.
- Timely processing of vehicle fines, toll fees etc.
- Ensuring the repair and breakdown log is up to date for all vehicles.
- Maintaining an accurate fleet list.
- Processing of congestion charges, fuel cards, MOT and L.E.Z certificates.
- Acting as a main point of contact for the company fleet email address.
- Strong organisation and administration skills.
- Previous experience of fleet controls and maintenance.
- Transport legislation knowledge desirable.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in contact with Alchemy recruitment!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 28 Nov 2018