Are you looking for a new role in the Global Mobility and Expatriate Services sector?
We have a new opportunity available for a Senior Global Mobility Tax Associate.
This position works as part of the global mobility taxation team, liaising with clients regarding expatriate tax and international compensation requirements.
- Preparing payroll, miscellaneous tax and international assignment cost projection calculations for the global mobility team’s clients
- Ensure annual compensation statements, U.S. payroll reporting and withholding for wages paid to expatriate employees are reported correctly
- Create drafts for audits for expatriates and tax notices to be sent to IRS or state taxing authorities
- Assist in conducting research on expatriate employees’ taxation for their international assignment
- Create documents such as international assignment cost projection calculations, payroll and other miscellaneous tax forms
- Corresponding with expatriate employees on behalf of companies regarding their global mobility taxation needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Willingness to work towards Enrolled Agent or CPA designation
- Previous experience at an accounting firm
- Comfortable analyzing basic accounting and tax information
- A minimum of three years of experience in expatriate or individual tax
Share this vacancy
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Salary: Excellent Salary + Package
Posted: 04 Dec 2018