Are you looking for a new role in the Global Mobility and Expatriate Services sector?
We have a new opportunity available for a Global Mobility, Expatriate Services Associate to join our client's team.
The ideal candidate will have previous global mobility taxation, international compensation, accounting and/or international assignment services experience.
- Liaising with clients regarding the global mobility needs of their expatriate employee workforce
- Preparing payroll, miscellaneous tax and international assignment cost projection calculations for the global mobility team's clients
- Assist in conducting research on expatriate employees' taxation for their international assignment
- Drafting correspondence concerning audits and/or tax notices for expatriate's state taxing authorities or IRS
- Prepare miscellaneous tax forms such as tax returns, tax equalization calculations for expatriate employees
- Review annual compensation statements, U.S. payroll reporting and withholding for wages paid to expatriate employees to ensure that they are reported accurately
- Providing on-going global mobility and expatriate taxation support and advice to clients regarding their expatriate employee workforce
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in expatriate or individual tax
- Knowledge and understanding of global mobility tax, international compensation and benefits
- Working towards a CPA or Enrolled Agent designation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Prior experience at an accounting firm
- Ability to analyze basic tax and accounting information
Share this vacancy
Location: Santa Clara, California, United States
Salary: Excellent Salary + Package
Posted: 21 Jan 2019