We're currently partnering with a renowned Global Mobility, Relocation & Logistics provider who are seeking a Sales & Business Development Manager to join their busy team in Tokyo, Japan.
The Sales & Business Development Manager will be directly responsible for generating new business in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales & Business Development professional to join a leading international organisation.
Objective: To sell a range of Expatriate Management related services including, but not limited to; Relocation, International Mobility, Immigration and Household Goods Moving services to corporate clients in the dedicated region.
- Generating new business leads via cold calling, networking and other sales techniques and turning these prospects into new clients but successfully selling Relocation services
- Identifying key decision makers in potential client businesses to form strong corporate relationships for business opportunities
- Meet and exceed goals, call targets, revenue targets, and new business acquisition initiatives, jointly with sales and management teams
- Create plans in conjunction with leadership to ensure monthly and quarterly account development
- Build a professional and consultative relationship with clients by developing an understanding of the unique business needs of the client
- Attend annual sales conferences / training seminars and networking functions on a national, regional and/or local basis
- Effectively partner with and support network members in developing corporate leads and sales activity
- Staying up to date on trends within the relocation, global mobility, household goods moving, immigration, logistics and temporary accommodation sector
- Develop proficiency in the client's services and brands to facilitate multi-service, cross brand opportunities
- Partner with the Regional Sales & Business Development Manager to develop consultative sales strategy to create client focused solutions
- Maintain a core focus on the client's organizational relocation objectives to establish growth through cross selling of services
- Work closely with the Regional Sales & Business Development Manager to develop strategies and sales objectives to market global services to national or multinational organizations
- Work closely with the Regional Sales & Business Development teams to prepare and organize presentation processes where appropriate
- Utilize internal management system records to maintain a regular call cycle/follow up contact with potential and target corporate customers
- Understand market drivers and anticipate trends across the relocation services sector
- 3-5 years' experience in a business-to-business sales environment experience
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Experience working in a HR Expatriate Management related sector, knowledgeable on Relocation, Global Mobility, Moving, Immigration, Logistics, Temp Accommodation
- Strong business development and sales 'hunter' skills with drive and determination to succeed
- Proven track record of developing prospects and securing new clients
- Experienced in the preparation of tenders/bids/proposals
- CRP/GMS/GMS-T designation required or willingness to obtain as appropriate
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary, quarterly incentives and an excellent OTE package!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Salary: Market related
Posted: 06 Dec 2018