We are looking for an experienced Expatriate Tax professional to join our client as an Expatriate Tax Consultant.
Our client is one of the largest professional services firms worldwide, and this is an ideal opportunity to join an organisation that offers career advancement and great benefits. This position is based in their office in New Jersey.
- Assist in conducting expatriate tax research for clients
- Prepare expatriate tax returns, expatriate tax equalizations and various other tax forms for expatriate assignees
- Prepare various expatriate tax, payroll and international assignment cost projections
- Draft correspondence for clients with expatriate employees
- Draft correspondence for state taxing authorities/IRS in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
- Review U.S payroll reporting to ensure accuracy, including annual compensation sheets
- Expatriate tax experience is essential (at least 3 years)
- Previous experience working for a similar organisation - accounting, expatriate tax services etc.
- Ability to analyse expatriate tax and accounting information
- Working towards CPA or Enrolled Agent Designation
- Bachelors degree is required
Share this vacancy
Location: New Jersey, United States
Salary: $ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 29 Nov 2018