We are currently partnering with a leading professional services company who are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Tax Consultant to join their team; this role will be based within their New York office.
The Consultant will be focusing on providing excellent Compensation, Benefits and HR related services and advice to clients. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to become a more experienced Associate while working for a company who value and encourage career development.
- Working alongside Tax, Audit and Advisory teams to deliver compensation and benefits services to clients.
- Supplying knowledge of the industry while working within a multi- disciplinary team.
- Dealing with plans such as: qualified plans, fringe benefit plans, welfare benefit and equity plans.
- Managing excellent client working relationships.
- Working with and assisting tax professionals.
- Partaking in various business activities which are external to the firm.
- Bachelor's degree.
- CPA or J.D/ LL.M. licenced.
- At least one years' experience in corporate or federal tax in an accounting firm, law firm or corporation.
- Proven strong knowledge of Compensation and Benefits Tax.
- Experience providing a variety of plans such as fringe benefits, welfare benefit and qualified retirement plans.
- Previous involvement supplying tax and regulatory guidance in regards to executive compensation agreements.
- Proficiency in Excel preferred, although not essential.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: New York, United States
Salary: $ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 30 Nov 2018