We are currently partnering with a leading professional services company who are looking for an experienced Senior Compensation and benefits Consultant to be based within their New York office.
The Senior Consultant will be focusing on applying their industry knowledge in order to provide excellent Compensation, Benefits and HR related services and advice to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment, which values both career progression and personal development.
- Working alongside Tax, Audit and Advisory teams to deliver compensation and benefits services to clients.
- Supplying knowledge of the industry while working within a multi- disciplinary team.
- Dealing with plans such as: qualified plans, fringe benefit plans, welfare benefit and equity plans.
- Managing excellent client working relationships.
- Working with and assisting tax professionals.
- Partaking in various business activities which are external to the firm.
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level.
- CPA or J.D / LL.M licensed.
- At least two years' experience within corporate/ federal tax (in a law firm, accounting firm or corporation).
- Previous involvement providing tax guidance, compensation planning, retirement and welfare plans, and fringe benefits.
- Proven knowledge of Compensation and Benefits Tax issues very favourable.
- Proficiency in Excel is desirable.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: New York, United States
Salary: $ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 30 Nov 2018