Alchemy is currently partnering with a fantastic professional financial services company based in the USA.
Within this role, the successful candidate will focus on tax, more specifically, M&A tax, and will be maintaining relationships with senior clients. As well as this, the candidate will have the opportunity to build their career while working in an environment which motivates personal progression.
- Working alongside Tax, Audit and Advisory teams to provide client services within benefits, compensation or HR.
- Managing professional working relationships with senior clients.
- Handling risk and financial performance of engagement.
- Providing advice to clients regarding tactical issues and managing tax professionals when working on client projects.
- Looking at tax in relation to its impact on clients and using this to propose recommendations.
- Aiding and teaching tax professionals and coaching in seminars.
- Partake in external business activities.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- Minimum of four years' experience within federal tax, this can be within an accounting firm or law firm.
- Corporate taxation and partnerships experience.
- Proven knowledge of M&A and Compensation and Benefits due diligence.
- CPA or J.D / LL.M licensed.
- Previous involvement managing various client engagements.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: New York, United States
Salary: $negotiable depending experience
Posted: 30 Nov 2018