Alchemy are pleased to be partnering with a leading US-based software company in their search for a Global Immigration Specialist to join their team in their amazing London office.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience dealing with Global Immigration and as part of the Global Mobility team, you will be responsible for supporting the immigration program in close coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers a relaxed, but fast-paced environment with a great opportunity to travel to the US on short-term international assignments.
- Working alongside both external and internal immigration counsel and other stakeholders in order to assist the company's immigration practices, with a particular focus on EMEA immigration.
- Handling a high-volume of visa applications and initiating new cases, overseeing the employee engagement, ensuring excellent customer experience and filtering applications to guarantee efficient and timely completion.
- Offering continuous support to applicants and maintaining positive working relations in order to achieve accomplishment on each assignment.
- Staying on top of policy changes and legal compliance.
- Educated to a degree level (BA/ BS) or equivalent experience is essential.
- At least three years' experience of corporate immigration/ immigration law firm knowledge.
- Ability to build and maintain great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills having dealt with a high volume of cases
- Proven involvement with immigration processes in a variety of European countries is favourable.
- Comfortability working in a fast - passed and changing environment, dealing with a multiplicity of Visa applications at divergent stages.
- Willingness to travel to the United States occasionally.
If this opening is of interest and you meet the requirements, please do not hesitate to apply today! This is a fantastic opportunity that will not be around for long due to high-interest!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Competitive +exceptional benefit package
Posted: 06 Dec 2018