We are currently partnering with a modern, global Technology and Manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Customs Compliance Analyst to join their team in Swindon.
This role will be responsible for managing the Customs process for Imports and Exports from APAC and to worldwide destinations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great organisation offering fantastic long term opportunities and a great benefits package including; company discount, Medical & Dental and free access to our onsite sports facility.
- Input customs entries data to HMRC for import and customs warehousing shipments via duty management software, ensuring all legislative requirements are met
- Provide weekly data for tariff classification to the business
- Identify and resolve and issues around the entire customs process
- Complete monthly audit checks on global customs declarations
- Act as the main point of contact for ad-hoc customs queries from the business
- Analyse and monitor the financial customs activity and achieve set KPI's
- Manage external vendors ensuring all KPI's and service levels are met
- Assist the Customs Compliance Lead, with Customs issues and opportunities arising in the UK and Internationally
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues
- Over 3 years Customs compliance experience dealing with both Import & Export shipments
- Ability to manage work load and take on several projects at the same time
- Experience using CHIEF, CFSP, in-house customs systems and SAP
- Previous experience of AEO and Customs warehousing would be an advantage
- Ability to have a flexible approach to work on different projects on a day to day basis
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England
Salary: £40k per year + Medical, Dental, Company Discount & free access to their onsite sports facility
Posted: 03 Jan 2019