We are currently partnering with a Corporate Housing provider based in Houston who are looking to appoint a Director of Sales.
The Director of Sales position is a mix of both strategic and operational responsibilities, and will be responsible for developing sales plans, driving sales and profits and managing and developing staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation and offers the chance for national business travel.
- Create and implement sales plan and quarterly goals
- Manage the sales team to ensure targets are achieved and foster a positive and sales driven culture
- Develop sales plans for individual staff members and conduct regular performance reviews
- Consistently monitor the Corporate Housing market activity paying particular attention to competitors' activities
- Review, update and implement new policies and procedures as an when required
- Participate in RFP's and RFQ's for both new and existing clients
- Manage key client relationships and contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Participate at Corporate Housing/Hospitality Industry Conferences and networking events
- Travelling to client meetings as and when required
- Experience managing a medium sized sales team, including training, performance reviews and recruitment
- Ability to develop and implement a successful corporate sales plan
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent sales track record, selling to corporate organisations
- Experience using Salesforce is highly desirable
- The ability to travel nationally when required
Share this vacancy
Location: North Houston, Texas, United States
Salary: $90k - 100k per year + bonus
Posted: 02 Jan 2019