Do you have experience working in the Visa and Immigration sector?
We have a new role available for an Immigration Advisor to join our client in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a visa and immigration professional that is highly organized and is able to deliver excellent customer service.
Experience working in the visa and immigration sector is required, along with good knowledge of Hong Kong immigration practices and regulations.
- Handling immigration applications
- Formulate invoices for all immigration services
- Check that internal system is updated accurately
- Updating clients on their visa applications
- Tracking visa extensions
- Recording any visa expiry details
- Presenting visa and immigration status reports to clients
- Updating new applications, visa extensions and completing applications
- Responding to immigration enquiries from clients
- Advising on changes to the immigration processes or policy
The Ideal Candidate;
- Experience in the visa and immigration sector
- Strong understanding of Hong Kong Immigration regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Excellent organizational skills
- HR and or expatriate management experience is a plus
- Strong IT skills
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Market related
Posted: 20 Dec 2018