We are hiring for a Relocation Services Consultant for our client, a leading provider of Relocation Services in Europe.
This position is based in Frankfurt, and is responsible for managing and coordinating various relocation services for corporate assignees.
· Management and coordination of relocation services for expatriates and their families
· Coordination of third-party services, including relocation field consultants and immigration/visa services providers
· Main point of contact for relocating assignee and their families
· Liaise with partner vendors for intercultural training, tax consulting and spousal support services etc.
· Provide regular reporting and updates to corporate client
· Sourcing appropriate vendors and service providers (field relocation consultants)
· Ensure relocating assignee's policy guidelines are adhered to
· Developing and implementing documentation processes and procedures
· Experience in the Relocation/Immigration industry (or a related industry) is required
· Experience coordinating relocation services from various third parties is ideal
· Fluent English and German language skills are required
· Great intercultural and communication skills
· Willing to engage in development and shaping of processes
· Degree level education in a relevant field is ideal
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Salary: € negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 08 Apr 2019