Our client, a provider of first class international moving services, is searching for an International Move/Relocation Coordinator to join their growing team based in Washington. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring all moving services are completed to the highest standard within industry guidelines.
- Maintaining effective communication throughout the relocation and moving process with various third parties.
- Liaising with various external parties for port services, freight services, destination services and line haul for each move and relocation.
- Working closely with the accounts department, keeping them updated with any relocation and moving related costs and quotes.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of all relocation paperwork.
- Maintaining up to date records for all relocation customers.
- Ensuring all relocations and moves are carried out in a timely manner, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided to relocation clients at all times.
- Reporting shipment information to the Department of State.
- Arranging moving, delivery and shipment times accurately with customers.
- Collecting payments from customers and keeping the Accounting department aware of any outstanding payment arrangements.
- 1 years’ experience in the relocation/moving industry preferred, but not essential.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and handle large workload effectively
- Analytical decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Location: Washington DC, United States
Salary: $negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 02 Jan 2019