A large and well-established Freight Forwarding company, are looking to appoint a talented Sea Freight Coordinator to join their busy team in Redditch.
- Managing daily bookings of sea freight jobs for the company.
- Working to deadlines and being able to plan ahead the collections and deliveries of groupage, part and full load consignments.
- Liaising with suppliers regularly regarding quotes, negotiating prices, and bookings.
- Actively seeking new business by contacting existing sea freight clients
- Maximising the profitability of each job by negotiating effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Communicating proactively with our supplier base to ensure the work is being carried out in the most effective way.
- Processing freight jobs through the company system.
- Submitting of timely invoices.
- Working with key accounts ensuring a high degree of customer service.
- Candidate must have experience working for a freight forwarder
- Export Sea Freight experience is a plus
- Well organised.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A confident and positive attitude
If you feel that you have the skills to join this well-known organisation, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire, England
Salary: £26k - 30k per year
Posted: 02 Jan 2019