An experienced Global & UK Immigration Manager is required to join our client in Middlesex.
The senior professional will be responsible for the successful delivery and consistency of Global and UK Inbound Immigration services and will act as internal escalation point for Global and UK Immigration Consultants, providing advice on handling complex immigration issues.
- Supervising case management of Global and UK inbound immigration files from initiation to completion, ensuring complete satisfaction from the assignee and the client.
- Managing and maintaining the Global and UK immigration department's performance, ensuring that Immigration Consultants offer a consistent high level of service.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients regarding Global and UK inbound immigration issues, building and maintaining client relationships, as well as ensuring compliance with client SLAs and quality of services.
- Act as internal escalation point for Global and UK Immigration Consultants and provide advice on handling complex immigration issues
- Monitor the quality of service delivery and proactively intervene when problems are anticipated.
- Work alongside HR and Management to interview and hire any required new members of the immigration team.
- Conduct performance reviews for Global and UK immigration team members and make improvements to improve efficiency the team.
- Provide regular immigration and service delivery training for Global and UK immigration consultants.
- Maintain and direct preparation of materials for explanation of the Global and UK inbound immigration service provision to clients attending office visits.
- Maintain and develop procedures and processes to ensure continuous immigration compliance.
- Ensure immigration laws are adhered to and correct any breaches
- Actively participate in marketing, sales & networking events to help develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure the Global and UK inbound immigration team have access to appropriate resources to enable them to carry out immigration service management effectively.
- Liaise with the IT department regarding any necessary edits, updates and improvements regarding Global and UK immigration management, including terminology updates for country specific immigration services.
- Ensure prompt and accurate invoicing.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience of Global and UK Immigration gained from within a similar role.
- Experience supervising junior members of staff.
- Strong knowledge of Global and UK immigration trends and regulations.
- Strong leadership skills, staff management experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative.
Share this vacancy
Location: Middlesex, England
Salary: £40k - 50k per year
Posted: 11 Mar 2019