We are currently partnering with a modern, global Technology and Manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Senior Customs Analyst to join their team in Swindon.
The main focus for the role is to provide support within the companies Customs and International Trade team for a new business venture, reporting to the Global Head of Customs.
- Responsible for all Customs and International Trade compliance and procedures including maximise duty savings where applicable
- Support the implementation of the Export Control Program
- Support the implementation of a new software project, ensuring delivery of the key milestones and objectives are achieved
- Support the design and implement of Customs and International Trade monitoring, controls and reporting.
- Include the implementations of processes and procedures documentation
- Assist in the application of the appropriate Classification, Valuation, and Origin methodologies and rules within the new business models and supply chain flows
- Support the optimisation of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)/ Preferential Country of Origin requirements
- Support the Broker management
- Provides Proactive Regulatory Updates and Analysis
- Lead Risk Management and Controls for Customs
- Over 3 years Customs compliance experience dealing with both Import & Export shipments
- Ability to manage work load and take on several projects at the same time
- Experience using CHIEF, CFSP, in-house customs systems and SAP
- Previous experience of AEO and Customs warehousing would be an advantage
- Ability to have a flexible approach to work on different projects on a day to day basis
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England
Salary: £45k per year
Posted: 03 Jan 2019