We are working with an innovative and exciting relocation services provider who are challenging the status quo by offering unique and game changing destination services.
Based in Seattle, with expansion occurring rapidly across America, they currently partner with some of the world's leading corporates assisting them to relocate talented employees from around the world into jobs, homes and new lives in America.
Your role will involve managing the destination services process for a portfolio of companies who have employees moving into your local area, we currently have opportunities for local residents of Seattle - with full time, part time, flexible hours and work from home available.
Based on your client's personal needs and offering a full suite of solutions, your day could see you:
- Recommending/researching neighbourhoods that best fit client requests considering, transport, schooling, leisure, lifestyle and cultural requirements
- Recommending real estate specialists, schools, universities and immigration attorneys
- Organising and interviewing nannies, gardeners and other domestic staff
- Organising and attending a range of appointments that could include connecting utilities, liaising with and managing builders, contractors and decorators
We are looking for:
- Local enthusiasts who love living in their Neighbourhood and are passionate about sharing knowledge and showing off their city to others
- People who love giving fantastic customer service who have a proven background generating solutions and exceeding expectations
- Fantastic communicators, who are able to build rapport quickly and understand the art of listening
- Degree qualified individuals who have honed time management, research and organizational skills
- Open to many different employment backgrounds including (and not limited to) hospitality, customer service, travel and tourism, real estate, teaching, military and consultancy
Share this vacancy
Sector: Travel, Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 04 Jan 2019