Our client, a Fine Art Shipping company are seeking to hire an Art Fairs Coordinator to join their London office.
The key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the shipments of fine art, booking all methods of transportation and freight services for the Art Fairs department.
- Arrange all external art services such as art handlers and case makers.
- Prepare internal and external documentation, licences and customs entries and ensure they meet deadlines.
- Produce shipping estimates and ensure best possible services for clients.
- Action invoices for services and overseas agents and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage several projects simultaneously and produce reports on operations and progresses within the department.
The main skills required include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with knowledge of fine art logistics across all methods of transportation.
- Experience coordinating shipments in preparation for fine art fairs and exhibitions.
- Good understanding of export licences, customs and other relevant shipping documentation.
- Excellent communication and customer - facing skills.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 04 Jan 2019