Our client, a leading provider of International and Relocation services are looking for an International Relocation Consultant to join their London office.
The International Relocation Consultant is responsible for managing and coordinating international and domestic relocation services for corporate clients.
- Deliver corporate relocation services to assignees including; household goods, temporary accommodation, home finding etc.
- Provide regular updates to assignee and clients and keeping them up to date of issues and providing solutions
- Manage updates by documenting all correspondence and communication in line with the company procedures
- Ensure accurate billing to clients
- Coordinate ongoing communication between assignees, clients and colleagues throughout the relocation process
- Experience in the relocation industry (or related industry) is required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results
- Degree preferred
- Excellent understanding and experience of with MS Office
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Greater London, England
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + benefits
Posted: 10 Jan 2019