Our client, a Fine Art Shipping Company, are seeking to hire a Shipping Administrator to join their Museums Department in London.
This individual will assist the Museums department with all administration relating to the shipping of fine art, both internationally and domestically.
The main requirements include:
- Carry out all administrative duties for the Museums Department.
- Collate all data provided by senior members of the team and input into internal databases.
- Communicate with clients when required, ensuring they receive the most effective and efficient service.
- Create all project and storage files, ensuring they are regularly updated.
- Take on own individual projects in order to develop art logistics skills and contribute to the team.
The key skills include:
- Previous experience working within an administrative role ideally for a museum or shipping company.
- Excellent IT skills and previous use of computer systems and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures and documentation is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 10 Jan 2019