Our Client, a globally renowned Relocation & Moving company, are seeking a Relocation Services Consultant to join their team in Cape Town.
This role is responsible for managing the full door-to-door household good shipping and relocation services for corporate assignees.
You will be required to develop a relationship with the clients, proactively managing their international relocations in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing, and being accountable for an assigned caseload of assignee's relocation fully responsible for handling the services of Household goods moving and relocation services.
- Researching, communicating and ensuring that shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to for international relocation's and household goods moving
- Co-ordinating and managing third party partners- reserving, booking, and auditing services provided by the partners
- Proactively communicating with assignee's, colleagues and vendors throughout the moving and relocation phase
- Developing relationships with our clients, assignee's and shipping/relocation vendors
- Building an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients’ policies, cultures and service requirements
- Implementing and adhering to our clearly defined processes, to ensure consistency in services
- Updating the company technology platform and delivering high quality data to our clients
- Preparing reports for clients and colleagues
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing Household Goods moving relocation process
- Previous experience dealing with Import & Export shipments via Air, Road & Sea Freight.
- Excellent understanding of geography and cultures
- Outstanding organisational skills, experience managing multiple projects
- A positive, team focused, ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to manage and resolve conflicts or high-pressure situations
- High level working proficiency in all Microsoft office programs- especially excel
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Cape Town, City of Cape Town Metro, South Africa
Salary: ZAR negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 21 Jan 2019