Our client, a first class provider of supply chain and logistics services, is searching for an experienced Commercial Coordinator to join their team based in Basildon.
The role will consist of seeking new business opportunities for the company throughout the region to maximise sales and client base.
- Offer accurate freight import and export quotes to the local customer base, ensuring the price provided is commercially competitive and profitable for the company.
- Following up on quotations and regularly liaising with clients.
- Possess a detailed knowledge of Air & Ocean Freight services offered and giving advice to clients, recommending services and options.
- Regular meetings with management to discuss targets and update where appropriate.
- Supporting the sales team as and when required.
- Liaising with suppliers to discuss commercial pricing.
- Drawing up monthly reports to remain of aware of business operations, and reporting findings to the management team.
- Other duties as and when required.
- Industry experience in the Shipping, Freight and Logistics Industry
- A detailed understanding of market trends within the Shipping, Freight and Logistics Industry
- Team player
- Self-motivated an enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Basildon, Essex, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 11 Jan 2019