Executive Compensation Specialist
Alchemy is currently partnering with a global solutions and advisory company, based in London, who are looking for an Executive Compensation Specialist to join their team.
The successful candidate will work with the development and design of Executive Compensation programmes and provide a trusted relationship with both new and existing clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to mentor junior staff, while applying your previous knowledge!
Flexible working options are also available for the right individual!
- Acting as a constant support and delivering project management for clients.
- Participating in the development of compensation structure; including benchmarking and pay analyses.
- Ensuring that all day-to- day objectives are met, including budget and quality standards as well as providing daily contact with clients regarding delivery of services.
- Maintain excellent management of client desires and expectations and ensuring to raise any questionable matters to Seniors.
- Providing consistent seamless and efficient execution of projects.
- Providing divergent compensation structures and methods to ensure consistently seamless solutions for clients.
- Taking a mentor approach for project associates within the leam.
- Educated to a degree level, MBA is desirable.
- Experience with compensation, this must include both short- and long-term incentive plans and corporate finance, tax and accounting experience.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with incentive plans and special equity.
- Strong analytical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
If you think you meet the requirements of this role and you are interested, do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 11 Jan 2019