We are currently partnering with a large global matrix business in their search for a Global Compensation and Benefits Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
The Global Compensation and Benefits Manager will report directly to the Director of HR Operations and will be responsible for designing and implementing the business' reward strategy on a global level
Main responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating, designing and implementing global compensation programs in order to meet the company's objectives for external market competitiveness (job evaluation, incentive systems, employee benefits, mobility programs, salary packages etc.)
- Liaising with local HR managers to ensure that global compensation strategies are appropriate for the business needs.
- Directing and advising local HR managers on employment regulations by law, collective agreements and compensation policies.
- Developing salary budgets and forecasts according to the corporate budgeting process.
- Administering all global short-term incentive plans including calculations, taking care of letters for managers and instructing local payroll administrators regarding payments
- Carrying out compensation and benefit surveys from start to finish, including analyses and communicating outcomes to relevant markets.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Ideally, you will be educated to Bachelors' or Masters' Degree, or have equivalent experience (Business Administration, Economics, Law or HR).
- Multiple years' experience in a HR role is essential, including as a Compensation & Benefits Manager in a corporate environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with international compensation and benefits practices at all levels.
- Ability to design compensation and benefits programs and practices for global locations and align them to regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use advanced Excel functions is essential.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the relevant skills and qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply today to this fantastic opportunity!
Share this vacancy
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Posted: 14 Jan 2019