Our client, a top provider of domestic and international removals services, is seeking an experienced Corporate Account Manager to oversee their corporate client accounts. Based in Kent, the role will involve developing strong relationships with corporate account holders in order to expand business for the company, thus maximising profit and establishing a strong client base. The role will be on a 12 month fixed term maternity contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Maintaining relationships with key corporate account holders by cross selling other services provided by the company, and by identifying future opportunities for repeat business.
- Seeking out prospective clients and carrying out initial surveys for moves, ensuring quotes provided are both profitable for the company and competitive to other removals providers.
- Fully understanding the clients needs throughout the move and keeping them updated with progress and price changes.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided to customers at all times to promote repeat business.
- Continuously reviewing internal processes to ensure efficiency and profitability and suggesting improvements to senior management when necessary.
- Investigate and provide feedback to Directors regarding KPI's, individual staff targets, revenues and profits customer feedback reviews and sales strategies.
- Provide guidance to your team to ensure team morale, operations efficiency, and personal development for colleagues.
- Previous management experience in the Removals and Moving industry desirable but not essential
- Commercially focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Kent, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 14 Jan 2019