A leading Internationally Renowned Law firm is looking to recruit a US Immigration Attorney for their Immigration practice based in New Jersey.
The US Immigration Attorney will be an important member of the Immigration team assisting in the preparation and management of cases.
- Working with the client to prepare petitions and applications for nonimmigrant and immigrant Visa's and PERMS for foreign national employees
- Ensure the firm's internal database is being continuously updated and information is being communicated correctly and ensuring cases are continually progressed.
- Act as the point of escalation to the firm's clients for Immigration queries and questions.
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to US immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients
- Juris Doctor and passed a state bar examination
- 3+ years US Business immigration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
Share this vacancy
Location: Newark, New Jersey, United States
Posted: 26 Jun 2019