A leading Internationally Renowned Law firm is looking to recruit a US Immigration Attorney for their Immigration practice based in Newark.
The US Immigration Attorney will be an important member of the Immigration team assisting in the preparation and management of cases.
- Working with the client to prepare petitions and applications for nonimmigrant and immigrant Visa's and PERMS for foreign national employees
- Ensure the firm's internal database is being continuously updated and information is being communicated correctly and ensuring cases are continually progressed.
- Act as the point of escalation to the firm's clients for Immigration queries and questions.
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to US immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients
- Juris Doctor and passed a state bar examination
- 3+ years US Business immigration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
Share this vacancy
Location: Newark, New Jersey, United States
Posted: 15 Jan 2019