Alchemy are pleased to be partnering with a fantastic global solutions and advisory company, based in London, who are looking for a Senior Executive Compensation Manager to be a part of the Reward team.
The successful candidate will use their extensive experience of Reward management within the Executive Compensation sector, to deliver fantastic results to clients.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a brilliant company and build great working relationships.
- Maintaining and developing trusted working relationships with clients.
- Presenting proposals and new ideas, and presenting and promoting these both internally and externally.
- Leading and designing both long- and short-term incentive plans.
- Developing an influential Talent and Reward presence within the community by delivering both speeches and presentations and writing articles.
- Ensuring that project managers are meeting time, quality criterion, and budget standards.
- Collaborating with corporate marketing to ensure that creative marketing strategies are established.
- Ensuring that clients can manage change by providing them with innovative solutions.
- The candidate must be educated to degree level and have strong analytical skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience with benchmarking products and both short-term and long-term incentive programmes.
- Management skills demonstrating attention to detail and budget management.
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to liaise and engage with both colleagues and clients, with the ability to convincingly pitch new ideas.
- The successful candidate must be interested in and available for travel, both globally and domestically.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 18 Jan 2019