Our client, one of the leading corporate housing providers globally, is seeking a Sales Manager to join their team in London and spearhead sales and account development in the London region.
The Sales Manager – Corporate Housing is a key position that our client is looking to fill with an extraordinary salesperson who is an exceptional closer and be able to drive revenue from day one.
- Selling all corporate housing services offered by the company to new clients to drive revenue and achieve sales goals
- Acquire and retain new business across various markets
- Generate new business through strategic partnerships, cold calling, networking etc.
- Follow up on all sales leads received through various channels
- Secure and participate in RFP’s
- Develop and retain strong relationships with key clients and accounts
- Manage accounts as requested
- Develop and implement sales plans
- Attend meetings with clients, training, conferences, tradeshows and other networking events
- Full sales reporting, including keeping a list the main revenue accounts, completing action plans, and monthly sales reports
- Assist in the development of department budgets and work within the budget
- Proven experience generating sales through new business acquisition
- A background in the corporate housing, hospitality or relocation sector (preferred)
- Able to identify customers’ needs and requirements
- Work effectively to generate high sales activity
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively within the team and build good relationships and motivational rapport to drive sales performance
- Able to manage full process of business development, including generation, administration, and closing
Please email your CV today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Travel, Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ Negotiable DOE
Posted: 18 Jan 2019