Alchemy are currently partnering with a leading professional services firm, who are looking for a Talent and Engagement Senior Consultant to join their team, in London.
The successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for confronting and delivering employee engagement consulting. This client- facing role is the perfect opportunity to apply both analytical skills and consulting skills.
- Providing the client with suggestions, support and insights.
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships; being considered a reliable consultant providing advise regarding employee engagement matters as well as instigating more complex client proposals.
- Recognising and understanding opportunities for business development through interactions with clients.
- Mentoring consultants who are less experienced and acting as a lead presenting material and speeches at events.
- Carrying out both quantitative and qualitative employee research.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Proven experience within a client - facing role or within a consulting services setting and involvement with employee engagement.
- Strong analytical skills, specifically within data analytics.
- Leadership skills with the ability to manage people.
- Expertise in networking.
- Fluency in French is desirable, but not necessary.
If this job sparks your interest and you meet the criteria, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 29 Jan 2019