A global provider of relocation services is seeking an Relocation Client Account Manager to join their team in Shanghai.
This position will involve managing and liaising with the company's relocation clients, providing them with exceptional levels of service and acting as the point of contact between the company and the client.
The ideal candidate will have relocation industry knowledge or experience, be able to build strong and successful client relationships and will possess an innovative approach to problem solving and business development.
- Initiate programs/exercises to develop new business opportunities with existing relocation clients, upselling additional services such as immigration, household goods moving, etc.
- Develop and maintain relocation client accounts
- Conduct regular reviews with clients
- To drive and development the retention and growth of accounts
- To be fully aware of client operations and the impact of these on Mobility and Talent Management
- Support client KPI Reporting, Performance Management, Innovation and Satisfaction
- To identify the key successes of the business and work to build upon them for company success
- To provide a valuable, high quality service for the client and thus providing success for the company
- Remain well informed and up to date on industry developments and market trends in order to give sound expertise and recommendations to clients
- To establish and expand relationship networks
- To be a change management expert
- Collect all required finance reports and act accordingly if the results are below average
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast pace environment
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in a sales or account orientated position
- Ideally will have been trained in sales practice
- Has experience of successfully increasing sales within existing accounts
- Has experience with creating sales plans for existing account development
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Shanghai, China
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Posted: 11 Feb 2019