We are recruiting for a leading professional services company who are seeking to recruit a Senior Immigration Consultant for their Immigration team in London.
The Immigration team manages a range of business immigration services for multinational clients wishing to send their employees to work overseas. These services typically centre on the compliance and legal issues in coordinating and filing their work and visa applications, subsequent work permit/visa extensions and passport/nationality issues.
The company's practice is a high-pace, client service focused environment and the Immigration team members enjoy extensive contact with corporate clients, assignees and company contacts at all levels within the organisation.
As a member of the Immigration Team, your role will be to work alongside team members to providing quality professional services to clients.
- Participate and contribute toward the attainment of engagement goals through communicating effectively with appropriate client service team members and providing timely, continual and constructive on-the-job feedback.
- Provide counselling support to more junior members of the team, as appropriate, in accordance with the firm's performance management approach.
- Support, or serve as, the program leader in managing the firm's professional development seminars and courses.
- Support and supervise practice-wide activities such as recruiting learning and other people initiatives.
- Identify business opportunities and manage client pursuits.
- Sharing best practices, thought leadership and global offerings with the team and with clients.
- Have knowledge of industry and client business issues and challenges that drive opportunity. Support the development of account planning strategies with business development teams.
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering high quality client service
- Work towards the optimal outcome for the relevant stakeholders.
- Review documents prepared by junior team members for submission to immigration authorities and client.
- Serve as a trusted business advisor for clients and Company to immigration authorities and government officials.
- Ensure timely responses from the team on day-to-day client liaison and provide and review appropriate responses to questions raised by client as necessary.
- Manage team's responsibility of maintaining applicants' status and information in the technology tracking system.
Skills and experience required
- At least 2 years professional experience with relevant business immigration experience required, specifically within Tier 2.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good stakeholder management skills.
- Very good organisation skills with ability to plan, prioritise, meet deadlines, monitor budget and manage multiple small -scale projects.
- Strong IT skills, including very good MsOffice (Word, Excel and Power Point), BIT and local visa preparation software.
- Supervisory experience creating, sustaining, leading and coaching junior team members while working as an enthusiastic member of the team.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of immigration concepts and issues.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 01 Feb 2019