We are currently partnering with a global accommodation provider who are looking to appoint a Director of Sales to be based in Frankfurt.
The Director of Sales will be primarily responsible for selling accommodation services alongside developing sales plans, driving sales and profits and managing and developing the sales team.
· Create and implement sales plans and quarterly goals
· Manage the sales team to ensure targets are achieved
· Develop sales plans for individual staff members and conduct regular performance reviews
· Review, update and implement new policies and procedures as required
· Participate in RFP's and RFQ's for both new and existing clients
· Ensure sales team are promoting accommodation services
· Manage key client relationships and contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction
· Attend accommodation and hospitality conferences and networking events
· Regularly monitor the local accommodation market, paying particular attention to competitors' activities
· Excellent sales track record, selling to corporate organisations
· Experience selling accommodation services preferred
· Experience managing a sales team, including training, performance reviews and recruitment
· Ability to develop and implement a successful corporate sales plan
· Strong client relationship management skills
· Ability to travel as and when required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation.
Share this vacancy
Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Salary: €75k - 80k per year + bonus
Posted: 27 Jun 2019